1. By using our contact- or order-form you agree that the information collected by this form will be stored in a database in order to process your request.
2. In accordance with the "General Data Protection Regulation", you can exercise your right to access your data and make them rectified via the contact form.
3. All data sent via this website will be encrypted and stored on a server protected by a firewall.
4. You automatically receive a confirmation email with the data you have provided. In addition, you can always request by email a copy of the data transmitted from our Data Security Officer and, if necessary, have them deleted by him.
5. In general, we only request and store data relevant to the process and never pass it on to third parties. Once the process is complete, your submitted data will be automatically deleted by our Data Security Officer.
6. Access to the data transmitted by you is strictly limited on our part and only specially trained personnel will be granted access.
7. We use Google Analytics Tracking Code on our website to see how many visitors we have and where they come from, how they found us, how long they stayed on our website and which sites they have visited.
For more info about the data collected by Google, please visit https//analytics.google.com